I’ll be right back!
July 28, 2010 § 21 Comments
If you’re looking for me, I’m probably doing one of these following:
- On the way to Los Angeles Int’l Airport (LAX).
- In LAX, waiting for my 12:50 AM flight.
- On a 13 hr flight homebound to Taiwan.
- Super jetlagged and no desire whatsoever to blog.
In the meantime…
Classiest video ever.
And something DELICIOUS I ate today.
I seriously can’t for the life of me remember where I got this recipe from. If it was yours, please tell me so I can credit you for it!
2 Minute Chocolate Cake
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp almond milk
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp agave (I used honey)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp oil (I replaced with apple sauce)
Mix everything in a bowl till incorporated. Microwave on high for 1 min or 1.5 min, depending on your microwave. EAT!
I had mine with sunflower seed butter. YUM in a BOWL and in 2 MIN.
+ Got any cool/funny videos to share? I’m always in search of hilarious YouTube videos. I watch them when I’m upset, bored, frustrated. They always cheer me up!