- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce (or to your liking)
- Dash of salt & sugar
- Crack open egg into a bowl and whisk till blended.
- Add soy sauce, salt and sugar. Whisk some more.
- Spray a nonstick pan or skillet with cooking spray. Let the pan or skillet heat up before pouring the egg mixture in.
- Pour egg mixture in and let it sit till the bottom is cooked but the top is still slightly glossy.
- Scramble away! You can make big chunks or small chunks depending on how you like them, and how well-cooked you want them to be.
I love to eat them alone, or with a slice of toast. It also works as a great snack anytime!
Click here if you want to see the step-by-step with photos.