Ingredients: (for 1)
- 1 whole egg + some egg whites
- Frozen or fresh spinach (for frozen, I used about the size of fist)
- tomatoes, onions, peppers, mushroom (in moderation)
- a slice of tofurkey, cut in strips
- curry powder
- salt & pepper
- wedge of laughing cow cheese
Use fork to whisk the egg + whites. Add some curry powder, salt, pepper to taste.
Spray cooking pan with cooking spray. Add the veggies and sautee for a minute or so. Add spinach + some water to unstick the pan. Cover and let steam for a couple minutes.
Add the eggs. Wait till half-cooked and scramble. Add tofurkey.
At the last minute, add cut wedges of laughing cow cheese into the scramble.
Can eat as is or serve with toasted bread, pita, sandwich thins…whatever to your likings! Yum!
Recipe by elaine